I have a bunch of saved URLs so if any of you guys wants one just message me
yea a lot of these are really shitty but if you want them go ahead
There are two sides to Tumblr
Side one: Pictures of Starbucks and girls who have dip-dyed hair
Side two: People crying over fictional gay couples
Everyone always wants to be able to identify fellow fandom members IRL, so I have an idea.
We can all wear little bits of ribbon - or even string would do - around our wrists, with certain colours corresponding to our fandoms.
Supernatural Classes: Practical First Aid without Proper Tools, Benefits of Salt, Myths and Legends, Analysis of Destiel
Sherlock Classes: Analysis of Johnlock, Science, Observing (Not Seeing) 101, How to Deduce, How to be a Criminal Mastermind, How to Deal with Reichenbachfeels
Doctor Who Classes: Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Timey-Wimey and Spacey-Wacey things, Identification of Extraterrestrial Beings
The Avengers Classes: How to Be a Superhero, Crime Fighting 101, How to Deal with Loki Feels
Harry Potter Classes: Potions, Herbology, Charms, Ancient Runes, Arithmancy, Astronomy, Defense Against the Dark Arts, Charms, Divination, Muggle Studies, Transfiguration
P.E.: Yoga with Tom Hiddleston, Gym with Chris Hemsworth, Quidditch, Swimming with Benedict Cumberbatch
Fangirl Classes: How to Overcome Season Finales, How to Deal with Fangirl Feels, Ships and OTP's 101
Merlin Classes: how to be gay, how to do magic in front of people and have them not notice for about a decade
Castle Classes: Caskett Analysis, How to Solve Mysteries 101, How to Come up With Crazy Theories 101, Creative Writing, Crime-Fighting
The Mentalist Classes: Strategic Crime Solving, Handcuffing and Shooting, Fooling and Hypnotizing, Acting and Undercover Operations.
Bones Classes: Anthropology 101, How to See the Conspiracy Behind Everything, Shooting Range Practice, How to Find Evidence at Crime Scenes, How to Become a Successful Writer, Analyzing the Mystical 447
Starkid Classes: How to Avoid Copyright Laws 101, Acting and Singing Classes. How to Make Everything Funny 101. Free Time For Goofing Around and Making Parodies.
If Tumblr Trained for the Hunger Games
Trainer: Ok, so if you're attacked-
Me: Sonic it.
Me: Get the salt.
Me: Fake your own death.
Me: Use the Force.
Trainer: Ok, and if that doesn't work?
Me: Stick 'em with the pointy end.
What I Learned From Tumblr
1. Females can be even hornier than men
2. Not all guys are total jerks
3. Be thankful that the friends you do have in RL don't live a whole continent away
4. Age doesn't always matter when it comes to friendships
5. 12.9 year olds belong at Super Wenie Hut Jr.'s
6. Slenderman is freaking scary!
7. Don't. Wear. Crocs.
8. Don't! Blink!
9. There are people out there who will fangirl over history
10. Draw a circle, that's the Earth
11. Hufflepuffs, Ravenclaws, Gryffindors, and Slytherins can all either be the coolest people ever, or the worst. It all depends on the person
12. COULLLLSOOOOON NOOOOO
13. Don't insult someone's fandom/ship/OTP
14. Don't tag your hate
15. How to be a less judgemental person
16. How to also be a more judgemental person
17. Snakes can be adorable
18. Spiders are still scary
19. Sharks are awesome
20. FRANCE IS NOT A RAPIST
21. The world is bigger and more diverse than thought
22. People can be there for you to help you through a hard time if you'd let them
23. An adorable animal will reduce anyone to a puddle of goo
24. Everyone has at some point listened to a song and pretended they were on stage/in a music video
25. How to be a better writer
26. How to be a better drawer
27. That a great friendship can be born if you just say 'Hi'
28. A truly great friendship forms when you and someone else can fangirl about something
29. Don't. Talk. About. Tumblr.
30. Alot about the human anantomy (porn)
31. Mermaids would be more likely to have dolphin-like tails than fish-like tails
32. Sometimes, the word 'butts' can make anyone happy
33. Many people have mastered the art of reading smut with a straight face, but no one has learned how to do so when it comes to fluff.
34. Magic Anons are fun
35. Don't assume things
36. That faith in humanity can be restored
37. "900 years of Time and Space, and I've never met anyone who wasn't important"
39. Everyone needs a friend to be there for them
40. That if you're catholic a lot of people automatically assume that you're a homophobic asshole (Thank you, Rick Santorum and the Catholic Lobby)
And yet, the one thing I haven't learned from tumblr is...WHAT THE HECK IS HOMESTUCK ABOUT?!